Roman Blinds & Curtains
Handmade Roman blinds and curtains can transform the look of any room and give a touch of individuality and style that you’ll enjoy for years to come.
All our blinds and curtains are beautifully made by a professional seamstress and hand-finished to perfection.
At Seams Beautiful, we work with fabrics chosen by you – giving you control of your budget.
Of course, we’re happy to provide advice and guidance on the best fabrics and materials to suit your window space.
We can supply a huge range of curtain tracks and curtain poles, including metal, wooden and decorative curtain pole fittings.
Roman blinds provide an attractive and practical alternative to curtains.
It’s the way Roman blinds fold up evenly that gives them that distinctive, elegant look and they are perfect for creating the illusion of space in smaller window spaces.
All our blinds meet UK safety standards, come ready to fit and we can arrange a professional fitting service across most parts of West Sussex.
Handmade, made-to-measure curtains
Whether you’re looking for hand-stitched pinch pleat curtains, pencil pleat curtains, eyelet curtains, tab top curtains or made-to-measure voile curtains, Seams Beautiful can create them for you.
All our curtains are lined with the highest quality lining fabric and can additionally be interlined. Our curtains are designed to fit all types of curtain poles or curtain track fittings.
We can also create matching pelmets and tie-backs to complete the look.
At Seams Beautiful, we hand-finish all our curtains and blinds to provide a professional, quality finish that High Street stores can’t compete with.
Seams Beautiful curtain and blind-making service
How we work
- You tell us your window size and the style of curtain or blind you want. If you prefer, we can visit your home to take the measurements for you.
- You choose a fabric – we can advise you on fabric weights and styles to match your décor.
- Once you’re happy with the price we’ve quoted, we’ll start transforming your fabric into your stunning new window covering.
- We’ll let you know when your curtains and blinds are ready, and we’ll be happy to deliver them, free of charge.
- We can also arrange a professional tradesman to come and fit your blind and put up any new curtain tracks and poles.
Contact us today
on 01903 773312 to find out more.